Wednesday, November 30, 2022, 1:00 – 2:00 PM
Presented by Neil Holmes, AEC Market Lead with aec360 by HSO
Your firm has delivered projects for years, but are you leveraging industry best practices to optimize project margins? Your firm’s success is based on your team’s ability to deliver projects on-time and on-budget while delighting your clients, all while turning a profit. If you’re looking to enhance project delivery practices while protecting project margins, this session is for you. Tapping into 35 years of project delivery experience as well as business transformation projects with hundreds of AEC firms, Neil has identified key strategies your firm can employ to optimize project delivery and increase your firm’s bottom line.
Join us as we provide recommendations and best practices surrounding these strategies, including how to:
• Build accurate services estimates to get your project off on the right foot
• Manage tasks, schedules, and project progress in real-time to stay on top of project performance
• Maximize collaboration across your project teams with the tools your firm uses everyday
• Ensure you have the right resources at the right time to complete your projects the right way
• Empower project stakeholders across the firm with insights to make effective business decisions
For over 35 years, Neil has been helping Architecture, Engineering, and Construction firms evaluate and select ERP solutions to support their business transformation. Neil is currently the AEC Market Lead with aec360 by HSO.