Are you extremely detail-oriented? Do you love seeing a project through from start to completion? Are you looking for an opportunity to play an influential role in a fast-growing company?
PSMJ Resources is the worldwide leader in business information, executive education, and management consulting for the architecture and engineering space. We’re looking for a high-energy individual to join the successful and growing team in a full-time capacity at our Newton, Massachusetts headquarters.
As a client services coordinator, you provide logistical and execution support for our in-house training programs both virtual and live. You provide critical support before and after the program to ensure a smooth and top-notch client experience.
In this role, the successful applicant will proactively:
• Coordinate pre-program logistics for multiple programs worldwide (e.g. speaker assignment and scheduling, printing and shipping, continuing education credit approval, coordination with clients).
• Assist with proposal writing, production, and delivery.
• Help produce our virtual education events.
• Track qualifications, leads, and proposals in Salesforce.
• Professional correspondence and timely follow-up with client requests.
• Gather data (e.g. client information), administer surveys, and other pre-program preparation tasks.
• Record and process invoices, payments, evaluation forms, certificates, and other relevant post-program items.
• Assist on other administrative or support projects, as needed.
Because of the client-facing nature of this role, we need someone who is professional, polished and detail-oriented.
The ideal candidate also brings:
• 2+ years of professional experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proposal coordination and production experience.
• Highly organized.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-centered environment with fast turnaround time.
• Exceptional time management skills.
• Salesforce and HubSpot experience is a plus, but not required.
• Any graphic design interest/experience is a plus, but not required.
If you are the perfect fit for this position, don’t just send us a resume! Tell us your story, what really drives you to excel, and why you should be a part of our future. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE. PSMJ Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.