Friday – December 9, 2022, 1:00 -2:00 PM
Presented by Brady Bryan, CEO, BRAYN Consulting
In this podcast you will learn:
• Qualifications and eligible properties of the 179D Energy Efficient Commercial Building Deduction in its current
• IRA legislative updates for the 179D deduction for commercial properties that are placed in service starting in 2023 and beyond.
• The additional Government agencies that can claim the 179D deduction starting in 2023 and beyond
• 2022 R&D Tax Credit IRS updates on amended returns
• 2022 R&D Tax Credit IRS updates on Amortization of qualified research expenses
About your presenter:
As BRAYN’s founder and CEO, Brady brings optimal value to mid-market clients through specialty tax incentives in a number of industries including architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, and software. A licensed attorney in California and Texas himself, Brady has assembled an all-star team of BRAYNiacs. This powerhouse team is composed of lawyers, engineers, and accountants hailing from Big-4 and other national consulting firms. Brady’s goal is to educate businesses and people on how to avail themselves to the little-known tax incentives that are designed for them. In this way he knows BRAYN can make a meaningful impact with real people.