PSMJ is looking for an inventive and passionate individual to lead our team collecting, analyzing, and presenting financial performance and other benchmark data along with industry-leading content of critical interest to architecture and engineering (A/E) firm executives.
This person will manage an established B2B product line with an impeccable reputation and:
• Develop a plan for long-term growth and influence within the A/E industry
• Produce benchmark financial performance, staffing, and other survey data and content dialed in to the issues that matter most to an executive-level audience
• Set and achieve benchmark data report and content sales growth targets
• Innovate content repackaging and redistribution channels to boost revenue
• Research and develop 3rd party co-marketing relationships that drive ancillary revenue
• Ensure that research methodologies are optimized for accuracy, scale and efficiency
• Bring a bias for action and sense of urgency to strategy development and execution
This individual must be ready to challenge the status quo and build upon successes of the past four decades. The successful candidate is:
• Informed and passionate with an aptitude for data collection, analysis, and presentation
• Creative and high-energy with a curiosity to uncover the needs and desires of A/E executives
• Able to look at systems and innovate to create efficiency to increase productivity
• A sales and marketing leader with a vision and a plan to increase content sales
• A team player with the capacity to listen to and inform a group of analysts, writers, designers, and managers
This position is made for you if you are:
• Excited about data and content—analytics, visualization, and meeting the need of such information for the A/E industry
• Not satisfied with a “we’ve always done it this way” mindset and always looking for “how things can be done better” ideas
• Fired up to provide a problem-solving resource for the business challenges of A/E firms.
• Passionate about reinforcing the prestige of the PSMJ brand
PSMJ Resources is the worldwide leader in business information, training, and consulting for the architecture, engineering, and consulting industry. Learn more about us a www.psmj.com. If you are the perfect fit for this position, don’t just send us a resume! Tell us your story, what really drives you to excel, and why you should be a part of our future. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PSMJ Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.