Training from the worldwide leader in A/E/C professional development…anytime, anywhere.
PSMJ’s catalog of interactive and expert-led e-learning courses puts powerful professional development at your fingertips. From project management mastery to A/E/C employee compensation strategy, it’s easy to learn new skills, advance your career, and earn continuing education credit. If you have already purchased courses, log in by clicking the button below.
Current E-Learning Courses:
JUST RELEASED! Winning A/E/C Compensation Strategies
Employee and executive comp is your largest expense category. Could a minor adjustment deliver eye-popping returns?
Take control of your firm’s compensation structure using practical takeaways and exclusive A/E/C pay data packed into each module in this interactive online master class. Created specifically for A/E/C decision makers and using the very latest metrics, Winning A/E/C Compensation Strategies shows you how to make smart and sustainable market-specific decisions about base pay and incentives that align with your firm’s workforce, budgets, growth plans, and culture. You get proven strategies to attract the best talent and inspire high performance, all while maintaining the profit margins you need to succeed.
Best Practices in A/E/C Project Management
Interactive and engaging e-learning courses on project management, for both new and experienced Project Managers, deliver action-oriented tactics for boosting profits and driving better outcomes. Each features videos, PM experts, interactive quizzes, charts and graphics to simplify complex topics. Purchase the complete set or individual courses and learn the best ways to deliver projects on time and on budget.
OPTION 1 (BEST VALUE): COMPLETE SET: Best Practices In A/E/C Project Management Series
OPTION 2: Purchase courses either as a complete Suite or a la carte:
- Business Development for PMs
- Negotiating Win-Win Solutions
- Anticipating and Managing Risk
- Contract Terms and Conditions
- Critical Success Factors
- Scheduling the Project
- Organizing the Project Team
- Preparing The Project Financial Plan
- Developing A Project Management Plan
- Project Startup
- Controlling Budget & Schedule with Earned Value Management
- Managing Project Change
- Managing Project Quality
- Wrapping Up the Project
- Today’s Project Manager
- Personal Productivity
- Effective Communications
- Team Leadership
- Managing Client Relationships
- Financial Fundamentals
What makes PSMJ’s Project Management e-learning courses different?
Not all project management e-learning is the same. If you’re considering general providers like PMI or others, stop now! Here are 11 reasons why PSMJ e-learning courses for A/E/C project management are the superior choice:
- PSMJ online learning courses are specifically for architecture, engineering, and construction project management.
- Unlike generic courses on project management that cover a wide range of industries (with hardly any real-world A/E/C PM skills), PSMJ course content is drawn from 40 years of research into what the most successful A/E/C project managers know.
- Each and every course earns you continuing education credits (upon passing an exam).
- Save thousands in hotel, airfare, and meal expenses.
- Learn directly from world-renowned A/E/C project management experts.
- See immediate improvement in client satisfaction, proposal hit rates, project contracts, invoicing, collections, firm profitability, and more…guaranteed.
- Get instant feedback and results through real-time exams and Knowledge Checks.
- These are the only e-learning courses approved for A/E/C Project Management Association member continuing education credits.
- Start and stop each course at your own pace.
- Bring your PM team together to learn as a group and get everyone on the same page.
- Find out why thousands of A/E/C Project Managers have looked to PSMJ to get better at what they do!
Group pricing and enterprise learning solutions:
Some of the A/E/C industry’s most successful organizations look to PSMJ to support their own corporate universities and other in-house training efforts. Contact us to learn more about how you can use our courses (on our LMS or yours) to support your team. To explore more A/E/C project management training options and resources, please click here.