Studies of unsuccessful projects indicate that those that start on the wrong foot never recover—the project team spends most of their project execution phase playing catch up. At the end of the project, neither the project team nor the client is satisfied with the results. So why do many projects start poorly? There are many issues, but a few stand out as quite common:
- No project management plan exists.
- The design work begins before any plan is established.
- The project manager is busy finishing another project.
- The project manager is handed the project, without being involved in winning it.
- The project team has no concept of the client’s vision for the project.
- The project team never establishes any routine processes for working together.
- The project files are established after most of the design work is finished.
This course will break down proven ways a firm can make sure their projects always start on the right foot.
DURATION: One Hour
CREDITS: This e-learning course is approved for 1 PDH.
COST: $95 (Only $47.50 for AECPMA members. Learn more about membership here)
GROUP TRAINING OPTIONS: Do you have a group of individuals who would benefit from this course? Contact us for details on special group pricing and other options to make team learning easy and affordable!
100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: PSMJ’s e-learning courses are built with proven strategies and tactics to make you more successful. If the skills and tools you acquire don’t make a positive difference in the way you manage projects, just let us know and we’ll refund your fee. Every penny. No questions asked.