Contract terms and conditions are part of a firm’s overall company risk management program. The purpose of the company risk management program is to ensure that the assets of the business are preserved, and that the company has the wherewithal to continue its operations even after it might have claims against it brought by clients or other stakeholders.
Well-written contracts must define the parameters of success for the project manager and the project team. Topic covered include:
- Why the contract must be in writing
- Typical contract alternatives
- Value-based vs. cost-based contracts
- How contract terms can impact compensation
- The financial risks of each contract type
- The important cash collection clauses
- How contract terms can impact liability risks
- Negotiating contract terms with your clients
- The contract between owner and construction contractor
DURATION: One Hour
CREDITS: This e-learning course is approved for 1 PDH.
COST: $95 (Only $47.50 for AECPMA members. Learn more about membership here)
GROUP TRAINING OPTIONS: Do you have a group of individuals who would benefit from this course? Contact us for details on special group pricing and other options to make team learning easy and affordable!
100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: PSMJ’s e-learning courses are built with proven strategies and tactics to make you more successful. If the skills and tools you acquire don’t make a positive difference in the way you manage projects, just let us know and we’ll refund your fee. Every penny. No questions asked.