PSMJ is looking for a part-time team member (20 hours/week) to help us produce and promote our renowned survey reports.
Our audience has relied on and trusted our survey products for more than 40 years. We seek a professional who sweats the details and can help us continue to build unique products from the ground up. This is a great opportunity to learn about all phases of production – from data collection to assembling final reports. Interest in finance and working with a small publisher serving a niche market welcomed.
- Support editorial to present data in a finished, profitable product
- Communicate directly and build relationships with participants
- Work with the team to analyze PSMJ’s survey data–log, track, and follow up on errors found (no experience necessary)
- Provide sales and marketing reports to meet the ongoing needs of the business
- Help maintain customer database (Salesforce)
- Have working knowledge of Excel and Word
You will be a perfect fit if you are…
- Eager to speak with people and resolve problems
- Able to listen to business needs and produce required information
- Willing to learn about the world of architecture and engineering firms
- Love working with a team to get a final, polished product done
If this sounds like you, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.