PSMJ Resources is the worldwide leader in business information, consulting, training and events for the architecture, engineering, and construction (A/E/C) industries. You are an experienced sales professional and ready to join a dynamic team that is passionate about helping others.
In this full-time position, you are responsible for finding and developing qualified leads as well as managing relationships with the overall goal of increasing sponsorship revenue through a variety of channels, including largely virtual and in-person events.
Your success will be driven and determined by your ability to:
- Build and nurture a pipeline of organizations that would benefit from increased visibility and engagement with A/E/C executives.
- Pro-actively execute a campaign that articulates the unique value of PSMJ’s sponsorship opportunities while also conveying a sense of urgency to act.
- Foster lasting win-win relationships that preserve PSMJ’s respected brand and “wow” our sponsors at every interaction.
Additional specific expectations for this role include:
- Leveraging our internal and external networks (including industry associations, competitive intelligence, etc.) to build a pipeline of potential sponsors.
- Working with our marketing team to build an inventory of sponsorship opportunities.
- Conducting multi-faceted outreach campaigns to engage and qualify prospective sponsors
- Negotiating and closing sponsorship sales and serving as the ‘relationship owner’ through the sponsorship delivery process to ensure that we exceed our sponsors’ expectations.
- Producing sponsorship sales analytics and reports for senior managers.
- Identifying and implementing tactics to improve sponsorship sales effectiveness.
Experience: 2+ years of sales experience, preferably in tradeshow/conference sponsorship sales environment.
Skills: You must be proficient in Salesforce and HubSpot, LinkedIn Navigator and have superior verbal and written communication skills. Additionally, you are a motivated, creative, and assertive self-starter with ability to, and work both independently and in a team environment.
Abilities: You must excel at phone communications, data management, customer service, multi-tasking and ability work within a fast-paced team.
If you are just looking for a job, keep on looking. But, if you are looking for a place where you can really make a difference, PSMJ offers an entrepreneurial and high-energy culture with great pay, benefits, and growth potential. We’re dedicated to having a significant positive impact for our clients and customers and we know that starts with having a significant positive impact on the lives of our employees.
If you are the perfect fit for this position, don’t just send us a resume! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us your story, what really drives you to excel, and why you should be a part of our future.
PSMJ Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.