An experienced and high-energy marketing team is waiting to hear from you.
We’re looking for a motivated and driven difference-maker for this full-time position at PSMJ Resources’ Newton, Massachusetts headquarters. PSMJ is the worldwide leader in business information, executive education, and management consulting for the architecture, engineering, and construction (A/E/C) space.
In this role, you’ll have a big impact by helping to produce marketing campaigns that directly impact the business success of architecture and engineering firm leaders around the world.
We’re looking for a Sales and Marketing Copywriter with either agency or in-house experience to join our marketing team. If you have proven experience writing concise and compelling direct response marketing copy that that blows away sales goals, then we need to talk!
What You’ll Do:
- Craft sales and marketing copy for our direct mail, email, web and social media channels that is laser-focused on the tangible benefits that our publications, research, training programs, and other products and services deliver.
- Partner with our business unit teams and subject matter experts to distill key benefits and differentiators of our marketing messages.
- Review all marketing and customer-facing content to ensure consistency of messaging and maximum sales and SEO impact.
- Work with our marketing team to ensure that we are delivering the right message to the right audience.
- Analyze conversion rates and other data and make recommendations for improvement.
What You’ll Bring:
- A portfolio link showcasing some of your best work.
- 5+ years of direct response copywriting experience.
- A strong understanding of the English language and proper grammar.
- An ability to grasp technical capabilities and translate them into benefits.
- A self-starter attitude and fearless energy to roll-up your sleeves and get things done.
- Proven track record of prioritizing high impact activities and keeping complicated projects moving forward, working with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with InDesign, HubSpot, and WordPress is a plus.
- A/E/C industry experience is a big plus!
About Our Culture:
At PSMJ, we are 100% dedicated to improving the business performance of A/E/C organizations worldwide. We’re serious about what we do…and we also try to have fun doing it. We move fast and we’re constantly prioritizing to test and deliver new products and services that have a high impact on our customers. We believe collaboration is crucial to speedy execution and value in-person interactions across roles. We also offer great benefits and opportunities to celebrate our successes.
PSMJ Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
If you are the perfect fit for this position, contact us at email@example.com.