PSMJ Resources is the worldwide leader in business information, training, and consulting for the architecture, engineering, and consulting industry. You are an expert in digital marketing and ready to join a team that is passionate about helping its customers to achieve their objectives.
In this full-time position at our Newton, Massachusetts headquarters, the Digital Marketing and E-Commerce Specialist is a key member of our nimble and entrepreneurial marketing team who executes campaigns and other initiatives to drive growth for all of our business units (publishing, events, tradeshows, and management consulting).
The Digital Marketing and E-Commerce Specialist is responsible for accurate and timely campaign execution across digital channels including our website(s), email marketing, search engine optimization, paid search, social media, and other channels. The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who embraces marketing technology and thrives on collaboration, bringing a solid understanding of the tactics and strategies of data-driven marketing.
To be successful in this role, you must have a passion for creating and optimizing web and digital experiences that generate more leads and build lasting customer relationships.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, your primary responsibilities in this key role are to:
- Serve as the strategic lead for the company website(s) and e-commerce store with the goal of driving traffic, engagement, and click-throughs
- Execute and manage email, social media, search engine optimization, and other website traffic sources
- Collaborate with internal teams to create and optimize lead generation forms and landing pages
- Seek out and implement strategies for improved website user experience and user interface, with a focus on the latest methodologies for driving frictionless transactions and constant testing and improvement
- Implement and manage strategies to grow the company’s digital marketing audience
- Track digital marketing campaigns using web analytics to improve channel/campaign performance, while maximizing ROI of marketing campaign
- Produce monthly reports and participate in meetings with management team
Because of the nature of this role and the fast-paced culture that we thrive in at PSMJ, we need someone who is a self-starter, who isn’t afraid of questioning the status quo, and who is very goal-oriented. The ideal candidate also brings:
- A track record with 5+ years of experience managing inbound and outbound digital marketing campaigns, platforms, and initiatives
- Proven experience with HubSpot, Salesforce, and WordPress
- Excellent communication skills and solid attention to detail
- Experience with Google Analytics, HTML and/or CSS, Fonteva, and/or PayPal is a plus
- Familiarity with the architecture or engineering and/or publishing/events industries is a plus
If you are just looking for a job, keep on looking. But, if you are looking for a place where you can really make a difference, PSMJ offers an entrepreneurial and high-energy culture with great pay, benefits, and growth potential. We’re dedicated to having a significant positive impact on the lives of architecture, engineering, and construction firm leaders and we know that starts with having a significant positive impact on the lives of our employees.
If you are the perfect fit for this position, don’t just send us a resume! Tell us your story, what really drives you to excel, and why you should be a part of our future. Contact us at email@example.com.
PSMJ Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.