PSMJ Resources is the worldwide leader in business information, executive education, and management consulting for the architecture, engineering, and construction (A/E/C) space. We’re looking for a motivated and driven Business Valuation Specialist to join the successful and growing team at our Newton, Massachusetts headquarters.
As a Business Valuation Specialist with PSMJ, you are responsible for preparing some of the A/E/C industry’s most robust and reliable valuations to help firm leaders to make high-quality decisions.
Our team prepares valuations for mergers & acquisitions, internal ownership transitions, Employee Stock Ownership Plans, and many other reasons. You get direct access to our wealth of industry-leading market research and data to produce valuation reports that allow us to achieve our objective of improving the business performance of A/E/C organizations worldwide.
Your success in this role is driven by your ability to:
- Conduct valuation analysis on a wide range of privately-held architecture and engineering firms using industry-standard and accepted approaches;
- Build and interpret financial valuation and benchmarking models using proprietary PSMJ and market-based industry data;
- Produce timely and well-polished valuation reports;
- Serve in a client-facing capacity to communicate deadlines, manage information transfer, conduct client interviews, respond to questions, and present our valuation findings;
- Contribute directly to the development of proposals, presentations and publications on valuation-related topics.
The ideal candidate brings:
- A demonstrated passion for and 10+ years of experience in business valuation for closely-held entities with significant intangible asset value.
- A professional business valuation designation (e.g. ASA, CBA, CVA or similar).
- Impeccable time and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience with, and a demonstrated passion for, the architecture/engineering industry is a big plus.
PSMJ offers an entrepreneurial and high-energy culture with great pay, benefits, and growth potential. We’re dedicated to having a significant positive impact on the lives of architecture, engineering, and construction firm leaders and we know that starts with having a significant positive impact on the lives of our employees.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
If you are the perfect fit for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.